S12 Solutions is a specialist healthcare tech company based in Bath. Our product is an app and website (platform), which helps mental health professionals efficiently complete Mental Health Act 1983 processes.
S12 Solutions was established in 2017, successfully piloted in 2018, and its core product released in 2019. Today, 70% of England’s Mental Health Trusts are represented on the platform and S12 Solutions belongs to two national NHS innovation programmes; we’re a Gold Standard Investors in People organisation, and we’ve been shortlisted for ‘Best Mental Health Partnership with the NHS’ by the HSJ Partnership Awards, 2021.
We’re looking for a Senior Developer to join our talented team.
- Full time
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Home-based, with visits to the office in Bath as required; applicants should be based in South West England
Senior Developer Responsibilities and Requirements:
The Senior Developer will take ownership of delivering major functionality, from requirements gathering and technical design, to delivery and support. They will be trusted to make important decisions, and effectively manage technical investments, to meet immediate and strategic goals. Successful candidates do not need to join with all requisite skills but should have a technical foundation to deep dive into any area.
- Work on all aspects of software design and coding in line with business strategy
- Listen to customer feedback and use this information to design and develop software features for existing and upcoming products
- Work with the software development team to support our existing product range
- Program in a team environment and help other team members with task completion
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including requirements gathering, estimation, development, QA testing, and deployment
We’re looking for someone interested in learning and working with the following core technologies:
- React Native
- AWS Serverless, including AppSync, Amplify, DynamoDB, Lambda, Pinpoint, S3, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, IAM, Elasticsearch, Cloudformation, Codebuild
- Applicants should be comfortable learning many of the above technologies on the job. They should have solid foundations necessary to pick up new skills. Senior Developers coming from a background in another language are welcome (Java, C#, Python) to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this Senior Developer role, please send your CV to Kerry:
We look forward to hearing from you!