S12 Solutions is a specialist healthcare tech company based in Bath. Our product is an app and website (platform), which helps mental health professionals efficiently complete Mental Health Act 1983 processes.
S12 Solutions was established in 2017, successfully piloted in 2018, and its core product released in 2019. Today, 70% of England’s Mental Health Trusts are represented on the platform, and S12 Solutions belongs to two national NHS innovation programmes. We’re a Gold Standard Investors in People organisation, and we’ve been shortlisted for ‘Best Mental Health Partnership with the NHS’ by the HSJ Partnership Awards, 2021.
We’re looking for a Product Support Manager to join our talented team.
The Product Support Manager Job Profile: The Product Support Manager’s focus is to provide support to our platform users and support implementation activity across the Site locations. The Product Support Manager will monitor ongoing engagement and platform use across our Sites, provide technical support advice and make recommendations for new enhancements and future product development. Each Product Support Manager partners with a Delivery & Account Manager and will focus on their area of geographical responsibility.
Reporting to: Product Support Team Leader
Location: Office and home based
The Product Support Manager’s key responsibilities:
- Provide daily cover for support calls and emails (inbound and outbound) from platform users and manage any incidents raised by users
- Provide advice and support to Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs) and Doctors on how to use the platform to undertake Mental Health Act processes
- Work with Delivery & Account Managers to build customer relationships and resolve support queries in their specific regions
- Work with the Delivery & Account Managers to support Site implementations
- Work with AMHPs and doctors across designated Sites, making sure they are accessing the platform correctly and providing further training support where needed
- Ensure new user data coming into the S12 Solutions platform & CRM system is uploaded accurately and efficiently
- Analyse Site usage data, looking for signs that users may require additional support to overcome any challenges, such as product or device training
- Work with the Delivery & Account Managers to reflect user feedback in the training material if any recurring issues emerge and into future product development
- Share examples of best practice with the Delivery & Account Managers to ensure this information is shared widely
- Support the Delivery & Account Managers to provide additional support when new platform features or changes are implemented
- Other ad-hoc tasks as the business requires, such as attending launch events, exhibitions and internal/external meetings
Product Support Manager Qualifications/Skills/Relevant Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to explain technical information clearly and patiently, often with users with little or no technical knowledge
- Experience of working in a customer support service environment
- Able to solve problems and be creative with customer-focused solutions
- Competent in the use of all MS Office application and desirable in MS Excel & MS Dynamics
- Energetic and committed to support a growing organisation
If you’re interested in applying for this Product Support Manager role, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!