S12 Solutions is a specialist healthcare tech company based in Bath. Our product is an online platform, developed by a mental health professional and released in 2019, which makes Mental Health Act processes quicker, simpler and more secure.
We have an opportunity available for a Senior Developer, who’ll work with the team to develop our core product, expand our digital offerings for the mental health crisis care pathway, and increase our speed of development. The Senior Developer will take ownership of delivering major functionality, from requirements gathering and technical design, to delivery and support. They will be trusted to make important decisions, and effectively manage technical investments, in order to meet immediate and strategic goals. Successful candidates do not need to join with all requisite skills, but should have a technical foundation to deep-dive into any area.
Senior Developer core responsibilities:
- In-line with the business strategy, assist the Head of Software Development with all aspects of software design and coding
- Listen to customer feedback and use this information to design and develop software features for existing and upcoming products
- Assist the Head of Software Development and development team with supporting our existing product range
- Program in a team environment and help other team members with task completion
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including requirements gathering, estimation, development, QA testing, and deployment
Senior Developer requirements:
This is a development role and we are looking for someone interested in learning and working with the following core technologies:
- React Native
- AWS Serverless, including AppSync, Amplify, DynamoDB, Lambda, Pinpoint, S3, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, IAM, Elasticsearch, Cloudformation, Codebuild
Applicants should be comfortable learning many of the above technologies on the job. They should have solid foundations necessary to pick up new skills. Senior Developers coming from a background in another language are welcome (Java, C#, Python) to apply.
We’re looking for a Senior Developer within a 1-hour radius of Bath or Bristol. During COVID we are not meeting in person, but we do typically meet in Bath, Bristol, or surrounding area once a month.
This a full time role, reporting to the Head of Software Development, offering a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience.
If you’re interested in applying for this Senior Developer role, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!